- 1 medium potato
- 120 gr sirloin steak
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- olive oil
1. Wash the potato but don't peel it. Season it with salt and pepper, coat it in olive oil and put it in a preheated to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C oven and bake it for 50-60 minutes.
2. Season the steak with salt and pepper and cook it in a nonstick pan with a little bit of olive oil until the desired level of doneness. Take the steak out of the pan and let it rest.
3. Slice the onion and cook it in the pan with a little more olive oil for about 1-2 minutes
4. Add the snap peas and the soy sauce and cover the pan with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes or until the peas are heated through.
All done and ready to eat!